Newfoundland and Labrador Entrepreneur Program
- 21 to 59 years of age.
- Canadian Language Benchmark 5 level of English or French in speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- $600,000 in unencumbered net business and personal assets that could readily be transferred to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- $200,000 ready to invest in a new or existing business in the province.
- At least two years’ experience actively managing and owning a business, or more than five years’ experience in a senior business management role.
- Candidates in both categories will be required to have at least one year’s experience owning and actively operating their business in Newfoundland and Labrador prior to seeking a provincial nomination.
- International graduate entrepreneurs with existing businesses will be eligible for nomination, pending business viability.
- Both international graduate entrepreneurs and international entrepreneurs will be required to submit an Expression of Interest to the Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism.
- Expression of Interest intake from International Graduate Entrepreneur applicants will be ongoing.
- Expression of Interest intake from International Entrepreneur applicants will be opened periodically.
Ref: NLPNP Website